The i.safe MOBILE GmbH warrants this product as free of defects in material, design and workmanship for the period of twenty four (24) months from the original date of receipt of product and six (6) months for batteries and accessories. The warranty time starts at the date of purchasing. The product may also receive warranty service in other countries as listed on the warranty card. If during the period of warranty this product proves defective under normal use and service, you should return the product to the retailer from whom it was originally purchased. The liability of the i.safe MOBILE GmbH and its appointed maintenance company is limited to the cost of repair and/or replacement of the unit under warranty. Return of the product for defective reasons should be to the original purchaser. For further questions, please contact our Service Centre.
1. The warranty is only valid when the warranty card is properly completed and upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip confirmation, indicating the date of purchase, dealers name, model, serial/IMEI No and product number.
2. The obligation of the i.safe MOBILE GmbH is to repair the defective part of the product or in its own discretion to replace the product (service exchange unit).
3. Warranty repairs must be carried out by an authorized RugGear Europe dealer/ service center. No reimbursement will be made for repairs carried out by non RugGear Europe Centres and warranty cover will not be valid for any repairs or damage caused by such repairs.
4. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not give any right to extension to or a new starting of the period of warranty. Repair or direct replacement under the terms of this warranty may be fulfilled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
5. The warranty is not applicable in cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship. The warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with instructions for usage and maintenance.
- Upgrading of software due to changes in network parameters.
- The product has been used in conjunction with accessories not approved by for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with technical or safety standards in current force, or failure to comply with product manual instructions.
- Accidents, higher violent or any cause beyond the control of the i.safe MOBILE GmbH caused by but not limited to lightning, water, fire public disturbances and improper ventilation.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out for the product to comply with local or national technical standards in countries for which the product was not originally designed.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of care outlined in the product manual.
- Repairs performed by non-authorized service centers such as opening of the product by a non-authorized person.
- The model, serial/IMEI No. and product number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- The batteries are charged by other than for the corresponsing approved battery chargers.
- Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- Exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions or rapid changes in these conditions.
- Spillage of food or liquid
DisclaimerSIM card, stored data, the i.safe MOBILE GmbH is not to be held responsible for ensuring that the SIM card is removed from any returned products and for saving any stored data, for either in guarantee and out of guarantee products.
6. This warranty does not affect the consumer statutory rights nor the consumer rights against the dealer from their purchase/sales agreement. This warranty will be the purchaser sole and exclusive remedy and neither the i.safe MOBILE GmbH nor its subsidiaries or the distributors listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
7. Repaired or replaced products may include new and/or refurnished components and equipment.